Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Cry Baby Gavin...

I'm in a meeting right now for work and can hear you crying downstairs...
I'm really sorry you're not happy. I hope we're able to figure out how to keep you happier before our trip to Hawaii...


I was worried you were trying to hurt yourshelf here, but mom assured me you're still breathing. I just wonder why you like that position. Lately, you've been muzzling your face into the darkness (armpits, chest, etc). At least the straight jacket is helping you sleep a little more. If we could just cut down on the crying when you're fed, changed, and burped. Otherwise we're confused on what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...