Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Don’t Be A Lucas

I don’t know everything about your cousin Lucas, but most of what I know isn’t promising, but I’m not blaming him. 🤗 I just hope you’ll do better, but I also understand that a lot of that depends on your mom and me and the people around us.


You definitely got the cute thing going. Hope you keep it going longer than him. I know what we won’t see eye to eye on many things, but never forget that we both share the same goal. We both want you to be the best version of you. Sorry for using someone else as an example, but sometimes you need a goal. Be a Evelyn or Ally for now. And possibly an Evan for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...