Tuesday, September 13, 2022

To My Son

Not sure if I posted about this before, but a lot has been going on lately. I tried to get my life together before you were born, I was on the right path, but I had a hiccup. Which I guess is kinda the story of life.

I’m always gonna do my best to give you the best life I can. I realize that what I think is best for you will likely not be what you think is best for you. I just hope we can accept that at least we have the same goal. Anyhow, when life knocks you down or if you knock yourself down, if you pick yourself up and do better and move forward, you’re gonna be okay. If you ever feel like giving up, remember that we’re here for you. And because of you I have to keep getting up and moving forward and getting my life together so you can have your best life. That’s what I hope to leave to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...