It wasn’t the most exciting thing, but it’s all part of the job. I really hope you’re gonna be well soon because we want to share you with all the people that haven’t gotten to see you yet. There’s tons of people who love you that you haven’t met yet. Uncle Vince and Aunty Raquel need to meet you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOLO…County
But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...

No comments:
Post a Comment