Monday, December 26, 2022

Crying Time

Man did you cry today. First it was the meds and then it was Aunty Dina. I was able to calm you done, but then you cried when I handed you back. I hope it’s just her boobs making you uncomfortable and not something else. Although now that I think of it. All the Phans have boobs and that doesn’t bother you. Now I’m worried.

I’m worried it’s her and I’m also worried it’s you and you’re gonna be bad at daycare. Please be okay. Your crying doesn’t really bother me, but I don’t want it to harm you or you to be harmed. 🙏 Mom and I are doing our best. Please know that ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...