Friday, December 2, 2022

So Tired

So far I think they lied. Even though I like seeing your adorable face, I don’t have any secret energy burst in anticipation or when I do see it. I’m still very tired.

I tried to take a nap today while you were, but I was still technically working so I was worried about the phone ringing (today is my phone day) and Uncle Tony was texting me about the new security system we’re installing just for you. It’s okay though, it’s not your fault. You can’t help it. I like to think if you could help it, you would. Both your mom and me have that gene, hopefully it’s passed on to you as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...