Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Back to MH
We are always very concerned when you’re at daycare. Not cause we’re worried about the daycare, but more so how you adjust to being away from us and home. It’s stressful, but it’s necessary so you can get comfortable around others, we can save money, we can work, and also have some time apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...

No comments:
Post a Comment