Thursday, March 16, 2023

Be Good

It’s hard to believe at this point in your life that you would ever grow up to be anything besides an angel. But vision is often short sighted and this change quickly.


As parents, we are supposed to provide for our kids and make sure they have better lives that we did. Given my own personal experience, I can tell you that you won’t need to take care of your parents when you get older and I won’t guilt you into it (not sure about your mom πŸ˜‚). You already have a better life than your mom and I. For your future, I will do all I can to make sure that continues. For your part, I hope you always will be good.  πŸ™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...