Friday, April 21, 2023

Dadly Advice

There’s a guy on YouTube that does videos on a channel called “Dad, How Do I”. It’s basic home maintenance stuff, but things you might ask your dad. His dad walked out on him when he was 12 and he thought it could be useful for people without dads to ask.


In an ideal world, I’m supposed to “go home” before you. I hope it’s a while before that time and that I’ll be around to answer and help you for as long as you need me. But in case I’m not, I’m gonna try to get back and sprinkle advice in this blog for you:

If you don’t know where you stand with someone, it’s time to start walking away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...