Monday, July 10, 2023

Prayer and Faith

It’s always a mystery if God answered my prayer or if she intentionally didn’t for “a reason”. That’s where faith comes in, believing without proof. I’m not saying it’s bad to have faith. I’m saying you always need to pursue your own destiny and not rely on God to do it for you. 

But there are some things we can’t do on our own. So that’s where prayer and faith come in. Today you and I prayed for health (for everyone), an end to hatred, and everlasting life with God. Coincidentally, someone wrote on the other side of our prayer intention to win the lottery 😂. I did win $8. I may need to be more specific in the future or you can let God know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...