Mom gets really excited around other kids. Sorry that you got hurt and were ignored. But know she loves you a lot. She’s just easily distracted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wild Wednesdays
Your cousins are wild. It must be in the Nguyen DNA since you're pretty wild too. Today Ziggy kept wanting to fight me. Then we went to ...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...

No comments:
Post a Comment