I hope it’s not something else. It’s been a while since we’ve been to the doctor so maybe we should go 😂. I couldn’t get an eye or dental appointment until next week. Hopefully you’ll have better luck if you need to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment