Friday, October 20, 2023

TGI Fri-Yeah

Mommy is off early today and she wants to take you home early. Not sure if that’s good or bad for you, but at least no one will be late picking you up.

I don’t know how to tell you this, but you really need to stop throwing food and hitting people. I know you’re young and still learning, but we really need to nip these bad habits in the bud before they get out of hand. You’re very cute and might get away with the behavior, but it doesn’t mean you should act that way. I’ll always love you because you’re my son, but I would be much happier if you could improve your behavior issues. STYBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...