It got me thinking about the best advice I can give you about relationships is that you need to communicate your expectations clearly and understand your partners expectations. That’s the easy part. The hard part is getting the other person to communicate accurately. But that’s where most problems originate from. Someone isn’t communicating accurately or the other person doesn’t understand completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy Mondays
Mommy changes her mind a lot. It might be all women, but I can't say for sure. But for the time being, expect and plan for it. That'...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
Better early than late right? I think you suffer from my ability not to be able to hold in good stuff because you want to share so much. It...

No comments:
Post a Comment