Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Wasting Isn’t Always Bad

Growing up poor, Daddy has always had a difficult relationship with wasting anything. Be it food, paper, money, time, etc. However, if I can give you a piece of advice on that topic, it’s this: Wasting Isn’t Always A Bad Thing.

Something you might never see Daddy do is not finish a drink, especially a boba drink. However, this one wasn’t that good and Daddy was full. So rather than over consume or force myself to drink something not good, I decided to throw it away. This situation doesn’t really impact anyone else, so it’s okay. It would have been much worse to try to finish it. Although I did save it overnight for the morning and I decided it still wasn’t worth it. Be okay removing things from your life that don’t benefit you (or society). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...