Thursday, January 25, 2024

Maximize Utility

That’s one of the rules of economics. We should all try to maximize the benefit. That’s what I think about sometimes when I go to pick you up from daycare. 

I feel bad if you have to spend more time at daycare, but I also feel bad if I don’t maximize the time I get away from you 😂. Not in a bad way, but more so just to have time to do other things. Anyhow, this is a really good tuna sandwich from Corti Bros. We can go when you can eat it. I just got some pho for you and mommy. I using this extra utility (time) to blog before I pick you up. It’s been a rough few days. If you have any sway with God, please pray for us all. 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...