No one can see the future, but it shouldn’t stop one from preparing for it. It’s hard to break bad habits, but it’s important to not give up even if you’re late to change. Daddy is gonna work on being the best dad for you. Even though I haven’t been so far. 🤞
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bishop Pumpkin Farm
Man, Wheatland is far...But sometimes you have to go further to go better. It's much nicer than the pumpkin patch by our house. I hope y...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
-
Man, the house is so quiet. I guess it's like this on normal days when I'm working from home, but it feels different at night being ...

No comments:
Post a Comment