No one can see the future, but it shouldn’t stop one from preparing for it. It’s hard to break bad habits, but it’s important to not give up even if you’re late to change. Daddy is gonna work on being the best dad for you. Even though I haven’t been so far. 🤞
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment