Unfortunately, you won’t get to wear this today, but definitely another time. I’m not super sad that we’re missing Aunty Thao’s baby shower, but it’s probably better for Team Boba. I hope you’re not too sad either. We'll have tons of chances to be twins in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOLO…County
But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment