Make sure you always remember the little things too. Sometimes they can be very important and it shows that you understand and didn’t forget the details. For experiences, don’t let the destination overtake your ability to enjoy the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Bound
I finally get to go home. You missed me I heard. It’ll nice to be home, but your cousins are gonna miss me too. They were pretty sad this mo...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment