Here is what she made for you for Easter. Sorry that mommy says you have to sacrifice for God tonight. You’re gonna be eating a little bit later and probably sleeping a little later. Sorry that mom works early tomorrow and I have a meeting so you can’t sleep in. Holy Week might be a little difficult for you, but God and Jesus sacrificed a lot for you. ✝️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment