Sunday, April 7, 2024

Divine Mercy Sunday

I’m not sure about all the religious hoopla that surrounds you. I can tell you for certain, just because you believe something, doesn’t make it true or necessary for others to believe or agree with you. #trump. I can also tell you that I’m sorry if your mom and my relationship negatively affect your life. 


That is definitely not my intention. But it’s the results that matter, so I’m truly sorry if it does. It’s too late to put you back into the womb and you’ve already impacted so many lives for the better. Although your impact on my life is still in debate. I’m generally good at compartmentalization, but with your mom it’s a little more difficult. Anyhow, you don’t have to forgive me, but it’s nice if you could. Carrying baggage is no fun. I’m gonna work on finding ways to not let our issues harm you. Or maybe it’ll be a lesson you can learn from that marriage and kids aren’t for everyone. Mommy would be very happy if you became a priest. But ultimately it’s your life. You do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...