But then we saw her this morning and you went right into her arms. I’m not sure what you’re gonna do when you don’t see her. You need to get comfy with a new person. Maybe Ms. Sandra. She seems nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf Thursdays
You did okay. We need to work on your swing. I don't know how that will sync with accuracy, but you're not swinging hard enough. You...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...

No comments:
Post a Comment