Thanks for being nice to the people you saw today. They really like you so it’s important that you’re well behaved. Wish daddy some luck. Sleep well Boba Chop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Bound
I finally get to go home. You missed me I heard. It’ll nice to be home, but your cousins are gonna miss me too. They were pretty sad this mo...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment