Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Pop Evaluation

Work evaluations is something you’ll inevitably come across at some point in your life hopefully (means you have a job and kept it long enough to be evaluated)


So far I’ve enjoyed some moments of your life that you seem happy. I have also lost a lot of muscle, which translates to weight loss, but I would prefer it be fat loss instead cause my wedding suit doesn’t fit still. So far I’d have to evaluate you as below average performance. Which is bad. But that means you have a lot of upside. Obviously, I can’t fire you, but if you care about me, you’ll improve your performance. I’ve kept you fed, clean, exercised, so I think I’ve held up my end of the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...