Hello to Home. I know you don’t really care at this point where you’re at. I hope we’re getting better at understanding your needs. And I know you know how to smile, laugh and be in a good mood 🙂
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Escaping Saturday
I guess the group that visited this weekend can be called the "Guatemala Group". We all spent time together building houses for th...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...

No comments:
Post a Comment