Saturday, October 29, 2022

Fatherly Advice

I recall reading about a list of things that every child (son) should know. I think it was intended as a tool for kids without fathers. I hope to be around for you for as long as I can. But who knows what the universe has in store for us…


Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but the most important advice I could give you is to always try and be a good person, but it’s okay if you need to put yourself first. Just try to remember that like the ripples in a pond caused by a drop of rain, your actions will impact other people. I was thinking I should probably try to make these post more meaningful. 😂 only took 100 posts…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...