This time you just laid their quietly, but since 1 AM today you seem to be not happy. I wonder if maybe you have an ear infection or maybe because you didn’t nap? Anyhow, this has got to stop. We didn’t do anything wrong to you. I know you’re cute, but this is not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf Thursdays
You did okay. We need to work on your swing. I don't know how that will sync with accuracy, but you're not swinging hard enough. You...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...

No comments:
Post a Comment