And you also got your arm stuck. Anyhow, how come you’re not being friendly with your classmates in the photos. It’s like you’re always doing your own thing. It’s never too early to make a good friend. Let’s work on you being more friendly and approachable okay? The teachers are so excited to see you and you’re like “eh, whatever” 🤦♂️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fog Willow
"I went here when I was a baby...I mean when I was three years old." Yes you did. It was also the only other time we went to Pholi...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...

No comments:
Post a Comment