Friday, March 15, 2024

Sorry

I’m sorry you have to witness your mom and I arguing. Our arguments are not your fault. So it’s unfortunate that you have to deal with it. Sadly, that’s probably a very important life lesson.


Whether we want to or not, we often find ourselves cleaning up other people’s messes. Both your mom and I take care of our parents. That’s the one mess I hope not to leave you. You should be able to live your life without HAVING to worry about us. You still can if you want to, but I’m holding you won’t need to either. I hope we have fun at Costco today. 🙏  you slept in car at Costco by the way…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...