Lots of traffic going on Park Street. Keeps you very entertained. I’m sorry that Willow Pond Circle isn’t as exciting, but it’s probably better that way. Hope you enjoy your time with your East Coast family. 🙏
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Escaping Saturday
I guess the group that visited this weekend can be called the "Guatemala Group". We all spent time together building houses for th...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...

No comments:
Post a Comment