There's so many great ones too, but this is the one they picked for your school group. Unfortunately, no one fixed your hair, but even with bad hair you're still super dep trai. We even got free digital versions. I think mom is secretly going to download photos of other kids too. Don't be jealous :)
Friday, January 23, 2026
Cutie Pa-Tootie
We got your photos from So today. They're not as great per mommy as Merryhill, but they're free and you're soo cute.
There's so many great ones too, but this is the one they picked for your school group. Unfortunately, no one fixed your hair, but even with bad hair you're still super dep trai. We even got free digital versions. I think mom is secretly going to download photos of other kids too. Don't be jealous :)
There's so many great ones too, but this is the one they picked for your school group. Unfortunately, no one fixed your hair, but even with bad hair you're still super dep trai. We even got free digital versions. I think mom is secretly going to download photos of other kids too. Don't be jealous :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOLO…County
But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment