Friday, January 2, 2026

Day 2 of 2026

“I don’t want to go anywhere” is how the day started…At least it’s Friday.

I’m sorry you have to go to So. If I didn’t have to work, I would totally spend the day with you and do super fun stuff. Unfortunately, we need money to buy things and pay bills. If you could help us win the lottery, we could hang out all the time. Until then, you’re gonna have to get used to being away from me. Also, remember consequences. You didn’t get Yoggie bites on your way to school today because you didn’t reply when I asked if you wanted anything. Remember that for next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOLO…County

But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...