Speaking of others. I've told you before to learn from other people's mistakes because you'll make plenty of your own. I also think it's important that you try to keep people that bring you stress or don't bring joy to your life at a distance. Unfortunately, there will be times and people whom you can't avoid. That being said, try not to invite stress into your life. It will find a way to get in on its own...
Monday, April 13, 2026
April 13th
Wasn't a Friday, but it was still pretty unlucky, but at least I got to go swimming with your Uncles. Look at Aunty Kim's Market. You're so lucky you got to enjoy some treats from her store. I'm sorry that Ong and Ba haven't been playing with you as much as you want. Same goes for Mommy and Daddy. That's why it's really important that you learn to be independent, so you don't need to rely on others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOLO…County
But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment