I don't thing Ong Ba from Syracuse can go with us next time though, so it'll be just Team Boba. Extra pressure on us to entertain everyone. This is why I like big groups, but your mommy likes more one on one which means more work on each person. Anyhow, I'm thinking this Vinh Stories might be a good series...
Sunday, April 19, 2026
Family Time
San Jose Edition...It was a long day for sure. Thanks for sharing your stories with me. I think you did a decent job of being behaved considering the circumstances. I was surprised that you said you wanted to go back there again. That's nice, Thuy Vy really likes you. I feel like your Ba there wasn't as mean as she usually is. It's always still a little scary going there. I'm glad it doesn't seem like you notice that vibe.
I don't thing Ong Ba from Syracuse can go with us next time though, so it'll be just Team Boba. Extra pressure on us to entertain everyone. This is why I like big groups, but your mommy likes more one on one which means more work on each person. Anyhow, I'm thinking this Vinh Stories might be a good series...
I don't thing Ong Ba from Syracuse can go with us next time though, so it'll be just Team Boba. Extra pressure on us to entertain everyone. This is why I like big groups, but your mommy likes more one on one which means more work on each person. Anyhow, I'm thinking this Vinh Stories might be a good series...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOLO…County
But yes, you only live once. I was in Yolo County (Woodland specifically) for work today. I was covering for a coworker who was “sick” (I du...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment