Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Happy Boba 🧋

I wonder if Happy Lemon would sue us if we opened up a boba shop called “Happy Boba”. We can cartoonize you as the spokesperson. Your head is so sweaty next to my face now. I feel bad, but I think you like the comfort of having my face near you. Might have to wash your hair again. Anyways, I digress.


Every time I walk, you smile at me. If only your mom looked at me that way and I’m way nicer to her than you. Anyhow, stay happy con, and always be happy. Unless you’re hurt, then let us know by not being as happy. Side note, I’m still mad about my sad boba the other day. Www.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jet Lagged?

You get that from your mom. Sorry. Maybe you’ll grow out of it. It’s a great skill to be able to go with the water. Not sure if you’re on ES...