We all have the same 24 hours in a day. What you do with that time is really to you. I chose to stay up late last night to do laundry and wake up early this morning to work and finish laundry so that I could dedicate my time to you once you get up. If you decide you still want eggs for breakfast I’ll make them and feed and let you eat them before going to So. I’ve chosen to make those choices because you are important enough. I hope you understand that the choices you make are a reflection of what’s important to you…
Wednesday, October 29, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consequences (and Responsibilities)
I had a chance to golf yesterday and today, but life doesn't stop just because I do. Today, I was watching football and taking a nap, bu...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment