Anyhow, you’re a member of the Little Pickers club. I hope that means a free pumpkin every year. Not sure how often you’ll want to go to the patch, but at least we can do that too. You’re so lucky. Members of lots of places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consequences (and Responsibilities)
I had a chance to golf yesterday and today, but life doesn't stop just because I do. Today, I was watching football and taking a nap, bu...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment