Today at So, you didn't want to give Noah a hug. I don't want you to have to hug everyone, but I think it's important to be nice to people if you can and it doesn't hurt you. You never know how impactful simple kindness can be. Like when you don't yell at mommy, it makes her happy and me happy I don't have to pop you. Anyhow, just some food for thought. Sorry we didn't win the lottery yesterday or today, but we will try to be billionaires tomorrow...
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Happy Birthday Uncle Lemon
Happy anniversary Team TAHA. August 11th is a popular day for stuff. Ong and Ba had doctors appointments. Mommy made bo kho. Sorry you and mommy are still sick. Soccer is done. Tomorrow, we put our hopes on golf. It'd be great if you enjoyed it a lot. We could hang out together a lot and mommy could have her own time. I do believe that I won't be that lucky. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy Is Not Happy
With your behavior...I don't have a photo of me smacking you. I do have a photo of Jasmine. She doesn't seem that impressed with you...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment