Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Pretty Good

Imagine this is an ambulance. That's what you got at Dollar Tree today. Because you did a good enough job at swimming today. I even called Dollar Tree to make sure they're going to be open for you once we were done.

You even did good in the bath today and I think you ate some blueberries. I wanted to get you strawberries, but we have to finish the fruits we have at home already. Sorry daddy is currently having game night with his friends and can't talk to you, but I am blogging. I'm very proud of you. I hope you can keep this motivation. We are probably going to Kovars tomorrow. Mommy is taking you to school tomorrow too. Please don't make her late. I'll see you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Good

Imagine this is an ambulance. That's what you got at Dollar Tree today. Because you did a good enough job at swimming today. I even call...