Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Work, Work

I remember playing a computer game a long time ago where one of the characters would say this. Just like any other Wednesday before, I dropped you off at So and I went to work in the office. I hope that by the time you read this, I will be retired by my own choice and not working on a Wednesday. I don't mind driving you to school still.


We got a new booth. Hopefully, it will make the expos a little easier to deal with. Anyhow. I know I don't like having to bribe you to do things you should be doing anyways, but for the time being it gets the job done. Eventually, you'll need to do the right thing without any incentives other than it being the right thing. 

Lesson for the day: tough choices today, easier life tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work, Work

I remember playing a computer game a long time ago where one of the characters would say this. Just like any other Wednesday before, I dropp...