Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Alone In LBC

Your cousins E and Z asked where you and mommy were. I felt a little bad that you guys weren’t here to enjoy them. Maybe someday we’ll be able to combine work and leisure to get reduce the financial costs of traveling. Although mommy has a lot of costs associated with her time off…

EZ pic

Thanks for calling me and making it quick because I was tired. Your cousins were already sleeping when you called…You got your own positive traits, but sleeping and eating good would be nice additions. Lesson for today, you have to learn to swim so you can save yourself, sorry you were late to swimming…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone In LBC

Your cousins E and Z asked where you and mommy were. I felt a little bad that you guys weren’t here to enjoy them. Maybe someday we’ll be ab...