She's probably sad that her team lost today. I hope you're nice to her. Tomorrow we go back to Champions. You had an extra day off last week. Please do good tomorrow and beyond. Only 2 more weeks left and you're back to So. I really hope you don't have a difficult transition. I know it's hard and you can't do a lot...
Sunday, July 19, 2026
WW World Cup
Today started off good. I had an excellent round of golf. I sure hope that you and I are able to spend golf together and that you enjoy it. I don't want you to just golf for me. You also did good (not great) at swimming and eating today and now you're napping. We need to wake you up soon. Sorry we couldn't see the Trans or the Phans today, but mommy wanted to enjoy the game at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WW World Cup
Today started off good. I had an excellent round of golf. I sure hope that you and I are able to spend golf together and that you enjoy it. ...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment