If not, you got plenty of cousins...Man you have a big head and lots of hair. Maybe it's time for a haircut. Or we can grow it out like the kid at Jiu Jitsu today. Sorry you missed your soccer game and were a little late to Jiu Jitsu. Hopefully, you enjoyed your time with Miss Liz and this 3rd try will be a charm. I saw this bumper sticker as I was driving today and it said "I hope something good happens to you today" Me too. Me too...Bonus picture. Sorry you can see the sticker, I didn't want to get into a car accident...
Saturday, July 18, 2026
We Tried
Today wasn't your birthday, but I want you to know that mommy and daddy are trying hard to give you a sibling. We tried again today. Hopefully it was your birthday wish and your prayer to Duc Me today that you'll get a healthy and happy baby sibling. Fingers crossed. While, I'm totally fine with just you, I think you'll want someone to grow up with and grow old with when mommy and daddy are not around. While I don't have strong bonds with my siblings, I have some bonds. Your mommy has super bonds with hers, so I think you would probably want some too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment