I'm getting really tired of having to deal with your outbursts. You told the doctor today that you know a lot. I agree, you know a lot. It's because you know a lot that I know you know better than to act the way you do. You often say you can't do something or you're tired. I think, it boils down to you not having the right motivation. I tried quarters, but now I think we have to try something else. We failed as parents because we were not willing to do the difficult things early on to make our lives easier now. But if we don't do the difficult things now, your future will be in jeopardy. Like I said. We try our best as parents. Hope you turn out amazing and forgive us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment