This is a good example of why it's better to be prepared and do what you're supposed to do when you're young so that life is better when you're old. It goes the same with eating healthier and exercising and having healthy habits in your youth. We try our best, but at some point we'll need your help too. Remember, it's for you...
Monday, August 17, 2026
Be Prepared
I didn't take care of my teeth for most of my life. I blame it on being poor growing up and also not being aware when I was in college. I didn't start taking it seriously until I started working. By that time, a lot of damage was done. I spent (5) years filling cavities and fixing the health of my teeth. Then I got braces. For the last few years things were good. But the past finally caught up and I had to have a tooth removed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Prepared
I didn't take care of my teeth for most of my life. I blame it on being poor growing up and also not being aware when I was in college. ...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment