You got some treats today. You went to My Gym. You did okay at church. Except when you cried outside. Good thing it didn't embarrass us. Although, I hope no one thinks we're bad parents. You were just overreacting about not wanting to go to My Gym. You got gummies today. You got avocado drink. You even had some mango drink. Sorry there's no more crunchy squid. It's probably not good to each too much deep fried stuff. Anyhow, it's back to So tomorrow. You wanted to go today lol. We saw Clarissa. Sorry you miss her. But you got other girls at So :)
Sunday, August 16, 2026
Super Sunday - "Beach" Adventure
We made it to the Sac State Aquatic Center. Too bad we had to leave and make our way across the river to the Folsom Lake park and pay $10 for parking. I don't think our State park pass would cover parking...At least you spent an hour there and got in the water. Don't worry, we'll be going to a real beach soon. Wonder how much beach toys will cost there. Don't think we'll be packing toys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super Sunday - "Beach" Adventure
We made it to the Sac State Aquatic Center. Too bad we had to leave and make our way across the river to the Folsom Lake park and pay $10 fo...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment