Friday, August 21, 2026

Drive In Friday

I thought I posted this. Odd. I guess I'll have to write a new post. It's very tiring to be with you all the time. I know how much you enjoy your time with me, so I have to always keep that in mind. I hope you forgive me when I need a break. I know you didn't ask to be here. Because of that, it's our responsibility to make your life as awesome as possible until you become an adult. Hopefully, by that time, you'll be able to make your own life possible and be happy that you're here.

I enjoy my own life for the most part. It's not easy, but there are many amazing moments. Makes me often wonder whether or not I care about being here. I tell myself that I make more positive than negative in this world, so that makes my life worth it and so I should be here. I hope that you and mommy are part of the positive I make. I also hope that you are more positive than negative in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Trouble

I went golfing today to a place I hadn't been to in a while. The lady in the clubhouse remembered me (actually my origami). It wasn'...