Uncle Wynn threw a putter in this pond by the way. Sorry I didn't sleep with you last night. You do not hit mommy or anyone unless you're defending yourself okay? Use your emotional intelligence, not just your emotions. Weekends go by so fast. We'll be in Portugal in a week. Crazy right?
Saturday, August 22, 2026
Double Trouble
I went golfing today to a place I hadn't been to in a while. The lady in the clubhouse remembered me (actually my origami). It wasn't as nice as I remembered. Maybe it's because Bac Tao was still golfing when I last went and that made me a little sad. Anywho, I had a decent round. We had (2) parties today and we say the twins. Sorry I didn't have any photos. I guess it's good and means that we were focused on enjoying the time. Which reminds me. I think you have good emotional intelligence. I hope you develop and keep it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Double Trouble
I went golfing today to a place I hadn't been to in a while. The lady in the clubhouse remembered me (actually my origami). It wasn'...
No comments:
Post a Comment