Sunday, August 30, 2026

HBD Daddy 45th

Every time I saw or hear that I’m reminded of the presidency. This is the 47th president we had and also the 45th. That’s today’s lesson, sometimes doing the right thing also means doing things that some people won’t like. I hope you never have super difficult decisions to make in life. If you do, I hope you do the right thing. My logic generally is to try to make a positive impact on the most people. But I also realize that isn’t always easy and sometimes hurts yourself or people you care about. 
 
Lotto

Thanks for being Cha Cha and Boba Chop. You’re great gifts most of the time. Sorry, I’m a losser internationally with the lottery. Maybe we’ll try again. You should also keep trying to be good. Stop hitting people and listen to your parents the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HBD Daddy 45th

Every time I saw or hear that I’m reminded of the presidency. This is the 47th president we had and also the 45th. That’s today’s lesson, so...