I know you can do better. It really would make everyone’s lives better, including your own, if you did. It’d be different if I didn’t think you could, but you’re totally capable. Lesson for today, don’t let life or others change who you are negatively. If you do, it’s on you, not them.
Monday, September 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment